Wednesday, 25 January 2017

THE POP OF WHITE







We have all seen and worn the all black outfits and I think living in Melbourne, black dominates my wardrobes due to the long winter and sometimes just the moody weather that this beautiful city brings to us.

For the short beautiful summer that we get, I love to live in White. It's a colour that pops. It's like a statement. It's something that makes me feel all girly!
Starting with a white outfit means you can go with any colour to accessorise- bright heels, bags, lipstick, earrings. If that's not convenient, what is?
I bought this white dress from Kookai last week and I knew I wanted it as soon as I tried it. White, off shoulder, pockets- seals the deal for me, lol!!
If you are anything like me, then being able to take the beautiful pieces like these from day to night is very important to you.
For a night look, all you need to add is- a pair of heels and a statement necklace.


Another look I wanted to share with you was with this white skirt that I scored from Kookai as well. I paired it with this white top and a lace bralette. 
Added a pair of nude lace ups and I are ready to rock my brunch date!


If you are someone who doesn't like all white, you can add a little bit of tan to break the whiteness like I did with the crop top and tan heels.




Going on a vacation? Make sure it's a part of your suitcase. 
It's one wardrobe neutral that you won't repent buying. 

Hope I have convinced you enough to add some essential white pieces to your wardrobe.

- From my perspective
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home