Sunday, 26 February 2017

THE THRILL OF FRILLS



I have been obsessed lately with adding some skirts to my wardrobe that can taken from day to night. This tiered skirt was love at first sight and it's a perfect mix of chic and comfort. 

This fun frilly skirt comes in black and white and being a sucker for white, I got the white and I love my decision. The skirt is currently on sale and available in stores and online.


You must have had a glimpse of this off shoulder top in my previous post and this pretty floral top can be perfectly paired with skirts/ slip dresses/ jeans/ culottes.

Neutral colour skirts help you experiment with different looks. You can dress them up and down by changing what you are pairing it with- a plain t-shirt & sneakers for a girl's brunch; a velvet bodysuit for your date night and a buttoned down shirt for work.  

I completed my look with a pair of strappy heels however sneakers being the top trend currently can be another choice of footwear with this skirt. The combo will actually look super cool and on-trend. 

Scroll down to shop this look.



Top- Bardot
Sandals- Seed Heritage (last season)

- From my perspective
__________________













No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home