Saturday, 11 February 2017

VALENTINES DAY LOOKS



Valentine's Day is just round the corner and I wanted to share these two looks with you.

I celebrate romance, love and friendship on this day with my special one.
It's a very important day for me, because my first ever date with my husband (then boyfriend) was on Valentine's Day. So for me, I celebrate the anniversary of my love life.

For Valentine's Day, I like go traditional. Nothing screams Valentine's day like red and yes, I wore red on my first date (I am a hopeless romantic at heart!!).

Red is a very important colour in my culture as well. It's the colour that all brides wear for their wedding. Not just wedding, this colour dominates most of our celebrations. So for me, the colour red is very close to heart.

I chose this dress because of the back details and the perfect length. 
My plan is to wear it with a casual tee and denim jacket for fall. I always love to think of multiple looks when I buy something to make the most out of it. 


Dress- Kookai, available in store (similar online options here & here)




The second look that I wanted to share with you is this pretty pink slip dress with a floral blouse. 
It's perfect for you if you are not a big fan of red and you don't want your outfit too over-the-top. 
Nothing says girly more then floral and off shoulder these days.


Dress- Kookai- available in store (similar online options- here & here)
Top- Bardot
Pouch- Kate Spade (Similar here)


I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day whether you are doing something lovey-dovey or hanging out with your friends or just sipping on a glass of wine and hating on people showing PDA.
xoxo

- From my perspective 
__________________











No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home