Tuesday, 14 March 2017

CURING THE VELVET BLUES IN PINK


Just wanted to drop in a short and sweet hello in my new pink skirt.
Yes, its pink + pleated + velvet. 

Velvet is one trend that comes and goes. I remember seeing the velvet trend emerging last year but never thought it would be this big in 2017 and I would be so smitten with it. 

I always thought velvet might be too bold and eccentric to style for everyday looks. 
The trick is to dress it down with something casual. Using lighter shades with it help too. 

This flowy skirt is very fresh and completes my pleated skirt collection. I was looking for a metallic pink skirt but instead found this velvet one and I couldn't be happier.

To buy this skirt, click here.





- From my perspective
___________________








No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home